rules 1. there are eleven judges (see user info for the list of them). unless one drops out or fails to vote, collect mixes, etc, then someone else can fill their place.
2. a new theme is appointed every two weeks. they should be more specific than just "love" and such.
3. in these two weeks, all members can enter mixes that only pertain to the theme. save the rest for emomixtape.
4. judges can enter mixes, as well, but they cannot vote for themselves, or encourage other judges to vote for them. if so, they're kicked out.
5. at the end of two weeks, one judge will be appointed to collect all mixes and post them in a cut. we'll all have to come up with a schedule for this, and then post it on the user info.
6. don't get pissed off if someone criticizes your mix. if you can't take it, then leave. also. don't complain that the judges are too mean. it's their job.
7. all judges MUST vote.
8. this community is like emomixtape, in which you can post about problems you're having with the mix, and others can help out. but try not to get too much off subject.
9. judges have four days to vote. if you're going to be away, grounded, etc then just let us know that you won't be voting. and if you're designated to collect or pick a theme that week, let another judge know and have them do it for you.
10. if a mix is more than a day late after the deadline, it won't be counted. no exceptions.
11. if the enough other judges don't like the theme chosen, they have four days in which they can comment and tell them, and it will be changed.
12. this one is a must. remember, this community was made to have fun! .. and to have an excuse to cut on someone's sucky mixes ;)
collecting all mixes - when one does this, they get all the mixes of the selected theme together from the previous two weeks and post them in one big LJ cut, so it is easier and more convinient for other judges to vote.
theme picker - this selected judge will come up with a simple and creative theme - but try not to make it too hard. but don't make it too broad, like "love". holidays would be okay, so you could say like, "valentines day".
so, here we go.. we're starting on february 6, by the way.